The Auto Glass Safety Council™ (AGSC) board of directors recently voted to create a category of membership specifically for insurers.
The membership category, “Automotive Casualty Insurance Companies,” was designed for insurers that wish to show their support for the important area of proper windshield installations.
Becoming an Automotive Casualty Insurance Company Member of the Auto Glass Safety Council offers a range of benefits—from the ability to utilize the logo in your marketing materials to discounts on Auto Glass Safety Council Conference registrations as well as the latest auto safety news and information.
Automotive Casualty Insurance Company membership benefits include:
- The right to be listed on the AGSC web page under separate Automotive Casualty Insurance Company Member listing;
- The right to be on AGSC committees;
- The right to chair AGSC committees;
- The right to use the AGSC Member logo; and
- The right to discounts for AGSC products and services.
The initial cost for Automotive Casualty Insurance Company Membership annual dues are as follows:
- Under $1 Million in Annual Auto Glass Related Claims: $300;
- Between $1 Million and $5 Million in Annual Claims: $600;
- Between $5 Million and $10 Million in Annual Claims: $900; and
- Over $10 Million in Annual Claims: $1,200.
Click here for more information and/or to apply to become a member.