Becoming an Auto Glass Safety Council-Registered auto glass business will show your customers that you meet the ANSI/AGSC/AGRSS™ Standard and that you are committed to safety and quality at the highest level.
Becoming registered also:
- Enables and requires you to participate in the Auto Glass Safety Council Validation Program;
- Allows you to promote the fact that your installers follow automotive glass industry best practices for safe automotive glass installations;
- Improves the level of performance and practices of your technicians;
- Demonstrates that you and your technicians meet the pertinent Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard;
- Helps you achieve a higher degree of consistency in your installation practices;
- Shows consumers that you care about their safety;
- Demonstrates to insurers that you follow industry best practices for safe automotive glass installations;
- Enables you to display certificates, wear patches, hang signage, and use the Auto Glass Safety Council registration logo in your advertising; and
- Allows your company and all of its locations to be included on the safewindshields.org website.
Need more information about why your company should become a Registered Member? Click here.
For companies that employ three or fewer auto glass replacement (AGR) technicians, AGSC offers a Marketing Co-op Program by which companies can pay an annual dues rate of only $300 USD. For more information regarding this program, contact us at email@example.com or 540/602-3263.
Otherwise, the AGSC Registration is a three-year registration with annual dues of $600 USD plus appropriate technician fees (up to 3 technicians included; 4-49 technicians at $35 each; 50-99 technicians at $30 each; 100+ technicians at $25 each). The registration dues can be paid via credit card in monthly installments of 1/12th the total payment plus a $4.50 monthly service fee.
Click here for more information about becoming a Registered Member Company.