Automotive Casualty Insurance companies that wish to show their support of AGSC and AGSC Registered Member Companies by joining AGSC can do so for an annual fee.
Becoming an Automotive Casualty Insurance Company Member of the Auto Glass Safety Council offers a range of benefits—from the ability to utilize the logo in your marketing materials to discounts on Auto Glass Safety Council Conference registrations as well as the latest auto safety news and information.
Automotive Casualty Insurance Company membership benefits include:
- The right to be listed on the AGSC web page under the separate Automotive Casualty Insurance Company Member listing;
- The right to be on AGSC committees;
- The right to use the AGSC Insurance Member logo;
- The right to discounts for AGSC products and services; and
- The opportunity to network with the top professionals in the auto glass industry.
The Automotive Casualty Insurance Company Membership annual dues are $49 per year.