Several technicians earned or renewed their Auto Glass Safety Council™ (AGSC) Master Auto Glass Technician certifications during the months of September and October. The exam is an online test consisting of 70 multiple-choice questions.
Those who apply to become Master Auto Glass Technicians must have experience and knowledge in: OSHA-required employee safety regulations; conducting all installations according to the current ANSI/AGSC/AGRSS™ Standard; intermediate-level automotive electrical testing and troubleshooting procedures and equipment; OEM sunroof repair and replacement techniques; advanced wind noise and water leak diagnosis and repair; and current standards and regulations that apply to the auto glass industry. To be eligible for this exam, technicians must also have 3+ years in the auto glass industry, hold an unexpired General Auto Glass Technician certificate, and be an employee of an AGSC Registered Member Company.
Please congratulate these Master Technicians:
New Master Technicians:
- Kris Griffin, 1st Pane Glass, Rock Hill, SC
- Cory Katsirubas, Auto Glass Plus, Bremerton, WA
- Mohammad Tasleem, 50/50 Xtreme Auto Glass LLC, Concord, CA
Master Technician Re-certifications:
- Joe Bagwell, Jack Morris Auto Glass, Memphis, TN
- Ivan Diersen, Only 1 Auto Glass, Maplewood, MN
- Jonathan McCaskill, Jack Morris Auto Glass, Memphis, TN
- Klint Nadeau, City Auto Glass, South St. Paul, Minn.