Now in its 11th year, the Auto Glass Safety Council™ (AGSC) Silent Charity Auction is officially open for bids online. The auction helps raise proceeds for the AGSC.
The donated items are available for bidding online at www.32auctions.com/safety2017 until October 5 at 3 p.m. The auction transitions to onsite at 3:30 p.m. on the trade show floor, where bidding will continue until 5:15 p.m.
The winners will be announced at 5:30 p.m. Winning online bidders do not need to be present. Onsite winning bidders must be present on the exhibition floor at 5:30 p.m. to collect their items.
The items up for bidding include:
- Customized fishing trip with Carl Tompkins (donated by Carl Tompkins);
- The Complete Guide to Auto Glass Installation book by Bob Beranek (donated by Bob Beranek);
- Delta Kits B150 Bridge Assembly (donated by Delta Kits Inc.);
- $495 gift certificate from Sea Glass Fine Art Photography;
- Echo Dot;
- Host Your Next Event at Richard Childress Racing (donated by Dow Automotive Systems);
- Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate + Fitness Wristband, Black, Large;
- Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate + Fitness Wristband, Plum, Small;
- Freshwater pearl sterling silver earrings and necklace;
- GoPro Hero;
- His-and-hers watch set;
- iPad Mini (donated by AGRR™ magazine);
- NFL package—four tickets on October 15 when the Atlanta Falcons will host the Miami Dolphins, 1 pm at the Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta. The seats are right on the 50-yard line (donated by Dow Automotive Systems); and
- Men’s Oakley sunglasses.
Auto Glass Week will be held October 4-6. Onsite registration is available in the foyer of Hall A in the Palm Beach County Convention Center in West Palm Beach, Fla.
For more information about Auto Glass Week, visit autoglassweek.com. Onsite registration is available.