Several auto glass technicians passed the Auto Glass Safety Council™’s (AGSC) Master Auto Glass Technician certification exam during the months of June, July and August. The exam is an online test consisting of 70 multiple choice questions.
Those who apply to become Master Auto Glass Technicians must have experience and knowledge in: OSHA-required employee safety regulations; conducting all installations according to the current ANSI/AGSC/AGRSS™ Standard; intermediate-level automotive electrical testing and troubleshooting procedures and equipment; OEM sunroof repair and replacement techniques; advanced wind noise and water leak diagnosis and repair; and current standards and regulations that apply to the auto glass industry. To be eligible for this exam, technicians must also have 3+ years in the auto glass industry, hold an unexpired General Auto Glass Technician certificate, and be an employee of an AGSC Registered Member Company.
The following technicians passed the Master exam during the month of May. Please welcome these new Masters:
New Master Technicians:
- Ryan Brooks, Century Glass, Columbia, S.C.;
- John Claveau, Lee & Cates Glass, Jacksonville, Fla.;
- Jacob Corbin, Aaron’s AutoGlass, Inc., Fairhaven, Mass.;
- Macenzie Curbow, Novus Glass, Kennewick Wash.;
- Matthew Curtiss, Superior Glass, Inc., Superior, Wis.;
- Brian Forcier, The JN Phillips Company, Woburn, Mass.;
- Demetrious Jones, A1 Autoglass LLC, Riverview, Fla.;
- Adam Nuanes, Louis Auto Glass, Inc., Bellingham, Wash.; and
- Collin Walton, Don’s Mobile Glass, Modesto, Calif.
Master Technician Renewals:
- Kody Allan, Allans Glass Company, Round Rock, Texas;
- Stephen Beavers, Glass Doctor of Greers Ferry, Greers Ferry, Ark.
- Jefferson Little, Glass Pro Shop Inc., Tallahassee, Fla.;
- Alex Mulholland, Premier Auto Glass, Rochester, Minn.;
- Michael Packer, Premier Auto Glass, Rochester, Minn.;
- Mark Taylor, Portland Glass, Westbrook, Maine;
- Cory Volk, Premier Auto Glass, Rochester, Minn.;
- Andrew Whitley, Gaston Auto Glass, Inc., Gastonia, N.C.; and
- Justin Wold, Auto GlassMasters LLC, Three Rivers, Mich.