A number of auto glass technicians passed the Auto Glass Safety Council™’s (AGSC) Certified Master Auto Glass Technician certification exam during the month of March. The exam is an online test consisting of 50 multiple choice questions.
Those who apply to become Accredited Master Auto Glass Technicians must have experience and knowledge in: OSHA-required employee safety regulations; conducting all installations according to the current ANSI/AGSC/AGRSS™ Standard; intermediate-level automotive electrical testing and troubleshooting procedures and equipment; OEM sunroof repair and replacement techniques; advanced wind noise and water leak diagnosis and repair; and current standards and regulations that apply to the auto glass industry. To be eligible for this exam, technicians must also have 3+ years in the auto glass industry, hold an unexpired General Auto Glass Technician certificate, and be an employee of an AGSC Registered Member Company.
The following technicians passed the Master exam during the month of March. Please welcome these Masters:
- James Bagley, Roger Beasley Auto Glass, Austin, Texas;
- Joseph Esile, Affordable Auto Glass Inc., West Springfield, Mass.;
- Nick Myogeto, City Auto Glass, South St. Paul, Minn.;
- Michael Packer, Premier Autoglass Inc., Mazeppa, Minn.;
- Cory Volk, Premier Auto Glass, Oronoco, Minn.; and
- Everette Yaek, Troy Auto Glass, Richmond, Mich.
Click here to learn more about the AGSC certification program.