Attendees flocked to the Silent Charity Auction held by the Auto Glass Safety Council™ (AGSC) during Auto Glass Week™.
Approximately $4,000 was raised to support the AGSC.
“We want to thank all the contributors. Without their support, the Silent Charity Auction wouldn’t happen,” said Jean Pero, auction chair. “It is a fun event and their support is very important.”
Some of the hot items included:
- A basketball signed by David Robinson, an NBA All Star;
- Carl Tompkins’ fishing trip;
- Delta Kits windshield repair bridge;
- Extractor Mini, an automotive glass removal tool;
- Four tickets to Thanksgiving Day Dallas Cowboys/Washington Redskins Game;
- Meritool 5026-610-20v new lithium tool;
- PipeKnife tool;
- Men’s sports watch; and
- Three canvas prints by Eric Asbery Photography.