Several technicians earned their Auto Glass Safety Council™ (AGSC) Master Auto Glass Technician certifications during the months of January through April. They have become certified at the highest level AGSC offers.
Those who apply to become Master Auto Glass Technicians must have experience and knowledge in: OSHA required employee safety regulations; conducting all installations according to the current ANSI/AGSC/AGRSS™ Standard; intermediate level automotive electrical testing and troubleshooting procedures and equipment; OEM sunroof repair and replacement techniques; advanced wind noise and water leak diagnosis and repair; current standards and regulations that apply to the auto glass industry; custom cutting and finishing of automotive laminated glass; and Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS). To be eligible for this exam, technicians must also have 3 or more years in the auto glass industry, be an AGSC certified Auto Glass Technician, and be an employee of an AGSC Registered Member Company.
Please congratulate these Master Technicians:
New Master Technicians:
- Gary Herndon, Glass Pro Shop Inc., Tallahassee, FL
- James Daniel Jones, A Precision Auto Glass, Inc., Mobile, AL
- Kurt Nadeau, Only 1 Auto Glass, Maplewood, MN
- Mario Przybylska, Caliber Auto Glass, Lewisville, TX
- Corey Stonemetz, Binswanger Glass, Memphis, TN
- Scott Ulery, Glass America, Elmhurst, IL
Technicians who recertified as Master Technicians:
- Jordan Lewis, Heckman Glass Masters, El Cajon, CA