Several technicians earned or renewed their Auto Glass Safety Council™ (AGSC) Master Auto Glass Technician certifications during the months of November and December. They have become certified at the highest level AGSC offers.
Those who apply to become Master Auto Glass Technicians must have experience and knowledge in: OSHA-required employee safety regulations; conducting all installations according to the current ANSI/AGSC/AGRSS™ Standard; intermediate-level automotive electrical testing and troubleshooting procedures and equipment; OEM sunroof repair and replacement techniques; advanced wind noise and water leak diagnosis and repair; and current standards and regulations that apply to the auto glass industry. To be eligible for this exam, technicians must also have 3+ years in the auto glass industry, hold an unexpired General Auto Glass Technician certificate, and be an employee of an AGSC Registered Member Company.
Please congratulate these Master Technicians:
New Master Technicians:
- Konstantinos Troumpadakis, Kosmas Auto Glass, Athens, Greece
Master Technician Re-certifications:
- Charles Cannon, City Auto Glass, South St. Paul, MN
- Joe Esile, Affordable Auto Glass Inc., West Springfield, MA
- Tom Humphries, Fenton Glass Service, Inc., Fenton, Michigan
- Kevin Marshall, City Auto Glass, South St. Paul, MN
- Andrew Schultz, City Auto Glass, South St. Paul, MN
- Jon Zastrow, Glass Doctor of Bemidji, Bemidji, MN