AGSC and NWRD Certification Application
PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING
Certification exam applicants should meet the following minimum requirements prior to purchasing and taking the test. If you do not meet any or all of these requirements you should visit the AGSC Training Resources page and receive more training prior to taking the certification exam. Please note: Once the below registration form has been submitted to AGSC, no refunds are allowed. The test must be taken within 6 months of notification of the user ID and password. Fee covers up to three (3) attempts to pass the certification exam.
Certified Auto Glass Technician Level:
- Understand and can use a NAGS Catalog and NAGS calculator.
- Understand OSHA required safety regulations.
- Conduct all installations according to the current AGRSS Standard.
- Competent in all types of auto glass replacement from windshields to backlites and gaskets to urethane.
- An understanding of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
NWRD Repair Exam
- Understand the steps necessary for a company and its individuals to be in compliance with ANSI/NWRA/ROLAGS 001-2014, the Repair of Laminated Auto Glass Standard (ROLAGS™).
- The test consists of 60 questions for new repair exam applicants, and 20 questions for those renewing their certifications.
Certified Auto Glass Master Level:
- 3+ years in the auto glass industry and have passed the Technician exam.
- Experienced and knowledgeable in custom cutting and finishing of automotive laminated glass.
- Experienced and knowledgeable in intermediate level automotive electrical testing and troubleshooting procedures and equipment.
- Experienced and knowledgeable in OSHA required employer safety regulations.
- Experienced and knowledgeable in OEM sunroof repair and replacement techniques.
- Experienced and knowledgeable in advanced wind noise and water leak diagnosis and repair.
- Experienced and knowledgeable in conducting installations according to the current AGRSS standard.
- Experienced and knowledgeable in current standards and regulations that apply to the auto glass industry.
- An understanding of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS).