The member directory will contain all of the following:
- Listing of the Registered Member Companies – alphabetically and by state and by zip code;
- Listing of Certified Technicians – alphabetically by state;
- Listing of Master Technicians – alphabetically by state;
- Listing of Associate Members;
- Listing of Registered Training Programs;
- Brief history of AGSC and its mission with information on its committees, programs and logos;
- Listing of AGSC Officers and Board of Directors;
- AGSC Code of Ethics; and
- A copy of the ANSI/AGSC/AGRSS 003-2015 Standard.
“We think this directory will be extremely helpful to all of our members,” says AGSC director of operations Kathy Bimber. “We’re excited about having all of this information in one place in an easy-to-use format.”
The directory will be sent to all AGSC Registered Member companies and provided to insurers as well. It will be available to others at cost.