Four of the top five and thirteen of the top fifteen automotive glass retailers in AGRR™ magazine’s recent list of the top automotive glass retailers in the United States are Auto Glass Safety Council™ (AGSC) Registered Member Companies. The list appeared in the March/April issue of AGRR magazine and is based on annual retail sales.
The following AGSC Registered Member Companies were among the top retailers in the United States:
- No. 2, JN Phillips (including Windshield Centers) in Woburn, Mass., with 52 physical locations, 376 employees and $66 million in estimated AGRR sales;
- No. 3, Boyd Group (including Gerber Collision & Glass, Glass America and Hansen Collision & Glass) in Chicago, with 300 physical locations, 400+ employees and $50 million in estimated AGRR sales;
- No. 4, Binswanger Glass in Memphis, Tenn., with 70 physical locations, 800 employees and $35 million in estimated AGRR sales;
- No. 5, Arrow Auto Glass in Kingston, Pa., with 55 physical locations, 90 employees and $26.5 million in estimated AGRR sales;
- No. 6, ABRA Auto Body & Glass in Minneapolis, Minn., with 19 automotive glass-only locations, 1,555 employees and $25 million in estimated AGRR sales;
- No. 7, All Star Glass in San Diego, Calif., with 30 physical locations, 200+ employees and $24.1 million in estimated AGRR sales;
- No. 9, Belle Tire (Auto Glass) in Allen Park, Mich., with 86 physical locations, 33 employees and $16.7 million in estimated AGRR sales;
- No. 10, Techna Glass in Salt Lake City, Utah, with 55 physical locations, 134 employees and $14 million in estimated AGRR sales;
- No. 11, City Auto Glass in South St. Paul, Minn., with 33 physical locations, 85 employees and $14 million in estimated AGRR sales;
- No. 12, Auto Glass Fitters Inc. in Eynon, Pa., with 26 physical locations, 104 employees and $12.2 in estimated AGRR sales;
- No. 13, Jack Morris Auto Glass in Memphis, Tenn., with 9 physical locations, 84 employees and $12 million in estimated AGRR sales;
- No. 14, Henderson Glass Inc. in Rochester Hills, Mich., with 25 locations, 198 employees and $8 million in estimated AGRR sales; and
- No. 15, Go-Glass Corp. in Salisbury, Md., with 6 locations, 40 employees and $7.7 million in estimated AGRR sales.
Only two of the top 15, Safelite AutoGlass of Columbus, Ohio, and Cascade Autoglass Inc. of Vancouver, Wash., are not AGSC Registered Member Companies.
“AGSC-Registered Member Companies stand out among their peers in so many ways. They prove their commitment to safety every day by agreeing to participate in third-party validation reviews,” says AGSC director of operations Kathy Bimber. “We are so proud to see so many of our Registered Member Companies on this list, especially among the top 15 in the industry.”