The AGRSS Standards Committee continuously maintains and interprets the ANSI/AGSC/AGRSS Standard. AGSC welcomes individuals with a material interest in auto glass safety to apply.
If you or someone you know may have an interest in serving on the AGRSS Standards Committee in any of the interest categories listed, please complete the participation form below or contact us at 540/602-3263 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Committee Interest Categories:
- Adhesive Suppliers: Persons or companies engaged in the production and sale of sealants and adhesives used in automotive glass installation.
- Auto Glass Manufacturers: Producers of automotive glass.
- Distributors: Companies that purchase automotive glass or related products for resale to automotive glass installers.
- Industry Publishers/Press: Companies or individuals providing publications or press coverage to the industry.
- Installers: Persons or companies primarily engaged in automotive glass replacement.
- Insurance: Companies that insure or provide services to companies that insure automobiles.
- Performance/Quality Assurance: Those responsible for policies and procedures (including certification) designed to assure proper automotive glass installation.
- Persons with General Interest: Those interested in motor vehicle safety.
- Trainers: Those providing training to individuals or companies for the proper installation of automotive glass.
To Become a Member of the AGRSS Standards Committee
Auto Glass Safety Council
AGRSS Standards Committee
PO Box 569
Garrisonville, VA 22463
If you have questions regarding committee participation or the application process, contact us at 540/602-3263 or email email@example.com.
AGRSS Standards Committee Members:
Chair: Bob Beranek, Automotive Glass Consultants
Debra Levy, AGRR Magazine, Garrisonville, VA – Industry Publisher/Press
Joshua Levine, Arrow Auto Glass, Kingston, PA – Installer
Bob Beranek, Automotive Glass Consultants, Sun Prairie, WI, – Trainer
Steve Steinman, Bostik Inc., Warminster, PA – Adhesive Supplier
Tim Siterlet, Carlex Glass America, Nashville, TN – Auto Glass Manufacturer
Randy Wright, Century Glass, Columbia, SC – Installer
Jon Laski, City Auto Glass, South St. Paul, MN – Installer
Joe Renzi, DINOL U.S. Inc., Lewis Center, OH – Adhesive Supplier
Jacques Navant, Don’s Mobile Glass, Modesto, CA – Trainer
Steve Allison, DuPont, Centerville, OH – Adhesive Supplier
Maria Iorio, eDirect Glass, Scottsdale, AZ – Industry Consultant
Gilbert Gutierrez, Equalizer Industries, Inc., Round Rock, TX – Distributor
Joe Estrada, Estrada’s Carglass, San Antonio, TX – Installer
John Payne, Glass America, Tampa, FL – Installer
Tommy Patterson, Glass Doctor, New Waterford, OH – Trainer
Andrew Scott, Henkel Corporation, Rocky Hill, CT – Adhesive Supplier
Gary Hart, Independent Glass Association, Scottsdale, AZ – Association
Jean Pero, JP Consulting, Lakewood, CO – General Interest
Barry Roberts, LYNX Services, Fort Myers, FL – Insurance
Mark Haeck, Mainstreet Computers Inc., Belleville, MI – General Interest
Steve Barhorst, PGW Auto Glass, Fort Myers, FL –Distributor
Elizabeth Jakacki, Pilkington North America, Inc., Urbancrest, OH – Auto Glass Manufacturer
Mitch Becker, Protech Automotive Solutions, Lewisville, TX – Trainer
Gene Nichols, Richardson Glass Service, Newark, OH – Installer
Glen Moses, Safelite Glass, Sultan, WA – Installer
Mark Formentini, Serf Midwest, New Lenox, IL – General Interest
Mike Rea, SIKA Corporation, Madison Heights, MI – Adhesive Supplier
Steven Libke, Snap-on Equipment Inc. – Equipment Supplier
Linda Rollinson, Superior Auto Glass of Tampa Bay, Inc. – Installer
Peter Brown, Tiny & Sons Glass Co., Pembroke, MA – Trainer
Jim Ricci, Vitro Autoglass, LLC, Pittsburgh, PA – Distributor
Bud Oliver, Caldwell, TX – General Interest